+38 044
587 76 56
+38 063
227 08 07

Harmony of understanding

Apostille and legalization in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine

You are planning to go abroad to relax, work study, or already are staying there and you need to provide the documents issued in Ukraine in foreign institutions? In such cases, the procedure of legalization is required for countries that have not signed the Hague Convention, and to put an apostille on documents for countries that have signed the convention. In the preparation of the documents you may need: the translation of documents for the embassy, ​​his notarization, apostille on a police clearance certificate or other documents certified by the seal of the translation Translation, legalization of documents.
Put apostille in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs may be on the following documents:
Information on criminal records, documents from the honey. institutions, archival information, and other documents issued by the authorities of Ukraine.

Cost of the certificate in the certificate of good conduct or other documents in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs:

For individuals - 190 UAH.

For legal persons - 250 UAH.

For a apostille You just need to send us the original documents from any settlement of Ukraine: Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv, Donetsk, Odessa, Zaporozhye Dnepropetrovsk without a warrant, and we will promptly put the apostille, if necessary, translate, and to assure your documents, and then send back a convenient You way.
We can also help to request a certificate of good conduct in Ukraine as soon as possible without giving a power of attorney.
If you have any additional questions, please consult by phone:
(044) 587-76-56
(063) 227-08-07